Thursday 31 May 2012

June 1st

Today is the First of June!! Round 2 does not officially kick off Day one until Monday 4th June – HOWEVER the Lean and Strong Pirates – Graduates from Round 1 2012 – have set forth a Mean Abs Challenge – MEAN ABS JUNE….it looks a little something like this…..


So we have 4 exercises to do every day – Sit ups, crunches, plank and Push Ups – it starts at
15 sit ups
5 crunches
10sec Plank
10 Push Ups
 And adds more repetitions every day until the on the 30th of June I will be completing
100 Sit Ups
200 Crunches
120sec Plank
60 Push Ups
Wow wow wow!!!
Also after my last post’s BUTT pic (ew!) I have also decided to take on a Tuff Butt Challenge for the Month of June also – it entails completing 3 exercises every day including squats lunges and hold lunges, gradually increasing everyday throughout the month….It looks like this (ignore the “April”)


The Tuff Butt challenge will see me start today with

5 Lunges
5 Squats
5sec Lunge Hold both legs

And end the month on June 30th with

50 Lunges
50 Squats and
50sec Lunge Hold both legs

HOLY COW!!!

This will be on top of my Lean and Strong Training and challenging myself with the 10km run program too.

If that all wasn’t enough – The Pirates are also challenging themselves to a CLEAN EATING JUNE – which is 100% fine by me because I will be eating 100% clean throughout the entire 12 weeks.  The only stumble I have is today is Friday and I am away for the weekend – tough going – but I have made a commitment to the Pirates thus I will forego cupcakes, apple crumble and cream and various other treats I have prepared for our family to enjoy over the weekend – no biggy (I says now).

The only other change I will make in June to the rest of the 12 weeks is I will be foregoing a treat meal (allowed once a week in the program) – I did not really partake in too many treat meals throughout Round one – having ZERO lollies and ZERO chocolate and the days following week 12 were those filled with birthday cake preparations and Birthday Celebrations for my kiddies – where I binged on sugar like….well like I hadn’t had any in 3 months!!

 So this round (after June’s challenge) I will partake in a treat once a week.  I want to set myself off for real life, for the rest of my life with no wagon to fall off of – allowing myself regular treats will I’m sure be healthier for me in the long run as it’ll reduce to inclination to binge!!
 
Here are todays challenge tasks completed – I will blog a similar post EVER DAY of June to prove my completion – this will keep be accountable and on task Xx

MEAN ABS JUNE
  •  15 Sit Ups
  • 5 Crunches
  • 10 Push Ups
  • 10sec Plank
TUFF BUTT JUNE
  • 5 Lunges
  • 5 Squats
  • 5sec Lunge Hold



No comments:

Post a Comment