Sunday 1 April 2012

Negativity Cloud

Wow!! I feel like this last week I have been trapped in a negativity cloud - all I could see was darkness and night insteads of positive light.


It just hit me - 5 weeks to go!!! And I'm further away from my goals than I was when I started - HOW is that possible when I have worked so consistantly, with such determination??? It just didn't make sense to me!!


So I poo poo'ed my whole week really!!

Missed the gym Monday - and Wednesday and spent the rest of the week trying to catch up.  Saturday's Super Session was a right off - and I'm carrying around this cloud of "Surely I can do Better!!"

So this week - this is my goal - To do better!!! To have a God Damn loss on the scales (for the first time in 8 weeks) to RAMP up my workouts with more more more - Obviously "just" following the program is NOT working for me - I need to add, extra classes, extra cardio.

I have 5 weeks to strip this body fat that is weighing me down - that is constantly on my mind, that is covering the beautiful muscles I have spent 7 weeks building!!

I have 5 weeks to count calories every day - in and out and record them ALL in my diary.

I have 5 weeks of posting my diary entry every night - just like in preseason.

I have 5 weeks to FOCUS on the positives in my life and share them daily.

I have 5 weeks to add extra cardio, to step further out of my comfort zone - to push myself to new heights.

I have 5 weeks to DO NOTHING that drags me down, sets me back or makes me disapointed in myself (ie - sticking my finger in left over cake icing!!!!)

I have 5 weeks to go to bed with no regrets and no doubts that I could have done more throughout the day to see me achieve my goals.

And the beginning of that 5 weeks - starts TODAY!!

I'm off to do Saturday's Super Session - the Run Rabbit Run that I have somehow managed to avoid for 2 weeks now - I am going to smash it up, record my results - stay tuned for the low down of how awesome I was during this training session!!!

PUMPED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment