Saturday 2 June 2012

June 2nd

So yesterday I bravely posted this pic of my Abs on Facebook - in with the Priates and then took a deep breath and posted it on my main wall.  I have to remain accountable for what I have announced that I want to achieve!!



I am really really looking forward to what I can achieve for my abs this month and throughout the next 12 weeks.

My target exercises recorded (as promised) are:

MEAN ABS

19 sit Ups
6 Crunches
12sec Plank
11 Push Ups

TUFF BUTT

10 squats
10 Lunges
10sec Lunge Holds

Whoa Baby - I can't believe this is already starting to hurt - at this stage I'm cool with the abs - but those lunge holds!!! What the hell are they??? I have never had to do them before - man they are MEAN!! Ouch - 10sec today and I was shaking like a leaf!! They jumped from 5sec to 10sec in one day!! Lucky for me they only gradually increase in time 2-3sec a day, I believe until I reach day 30 when the holds are 60secs!! Ouch - trying not to think about the pain I am going to face in 30 days - and just focus on the 12sec of pain I have to endure tomorrow!!

Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment