Friday 6 July 2012

I love Me

I love my life. I love my drive. I love that I have a get up and go, never say die, never give up attitude! I love that I push myself, love myself and know deep down that I'm going to achieve the goals I set forth for myself!! Good Morning Pirates!!

 This is what I typed into the feed on the Pirate’s page first thing this morning – and it felt gooooooooooood.  I typed “I love myself”, then backspaced it until it disappered – then I wrote it again!.  Love a good light bulb moment!!

I love myself!!

It feels so weird to say, even weirder to actually believe – I haven’t loved myself…well…..ever!!

I’ve lived my life in a constant state of self-hatred and loathing, never really knowing anything different.  I really truly thought that I would live that way forever!!

How funny that I accidently said “I love myself” in a post and then even funnier, realising that it is actually true!! I can’t wait to tell my husband!!

This morning I felt on top of the world!!  I just felt so alive! I went for a run at 5am, I included a massive hill and ran off the side of a cliff down to the beach, did some stair climbs back up.  All in the dark of the morning, when the wind was howling and there was lightening all around me and when my running buddy needed a sleep in and I wanted so badly to use that as an excuse and stay in bed.

I didn’t stay in bed! I realised that my goals were far more important than a warm snug bed on a freezing cold blustery, stormy morning. I got up, got dressed and ran!!!

I was smiling. It was cold, it was hard, it hurt – it hurt my lungs it hurt my legs, but I kept going, I kept smiling and I felt awesome!

I love kicking that hill’s butt!!

Today I felt my inner awesome and I look forward to embracing it a little more everyday!!
A dear friend posted this to me in a text message today.....

Oh yeah!! Feeling Awesome today!!

Here are my Mean Abs, Tuff Butt workouts for yesterday (because I didn't blog yesterday) and today....



No comments:

Post a Comment