Saturday 14 January 2012

12WBT Progress So Far

So I woke up this morning with a Super Saturday Session down the Gurgler.  Last night's shift at work was supposed to be a short 3hours to train some new nurses and then to tuck myself into bed by 11pm - ready to rock an SSS This morning!! Well that 3 hours turned into 8 pretty quicky and I fell into bed at almost 2am this morning - Un-set 5am alarm!!

This often happens - working Friday nights and following that up with a Saturday afternoon shift - often sees my SSS becoming a Super SUNDAY Session before I head off to work again on Sunday (still counts as an SSS in my book!!). 

So instead of feeling like I let myself down and wollowing in thoughts that disrespect my healthy mindset,  I thought I'd take some time to reflect on the weight I've lost so far. Guess what? - It worked!! I LOVE looking at this photo and seeing how much I achieved last round.  I lost 9kg (short of my 10kg goal) and I'm still amazed at my success - although I shouldn't be, I worked damn hard to achieve these results it's not amazing - it's dedication and determination!!


12WBT Round 3 - September 2011 - December 2011

Not your typical 12WBT before and after shot right?? - What's missing?? - The Magazine or Newspaper!! I didn't read through the fine print of that last round and posed for my Before Shot without one.  I remember feeling SO humiliated standing there like that in front of my husband - Look at my face - I HATED IT!! There was no way I was going to grab a Magazine and do it all again!!  No Way!! Notice how proud I'm standing in my After shot - I managed to pull it togetether after my tears of disapointment that I weighed in 1kg (exactly!) heavier than my final goal.  After a pep talk from my husband on how absolutely proud he was of me - I stood there and let him take my final photos.

I have since bought a string bikini (eeeeeekkkkkk!!!!!) for my next set of Before and After shots for Round 1 2012 - Stay tuned!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just AMAZING. Just looking at the pics alone I can tell that you've put your heart and soul into the last round, and the result definitely shows! You look like you've gone down at least one dress sizes and so toned! I love looking at these transformation pics, they get you so pumped up. Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much!!! I have just been informed that my comments weren't comming up because they were in black font - with a black background!!

    Hope you didn;t think that I was ignoring you!! How has your first week gone?? hitting the ground running for week 2?

    ReplyDelete